Studies show the positive impact that early education can have on a child's future success. The Place for Learning supports the development of strong academic preparedness...but its not just academic...it's social, emotional and cognitive, too.
An early and natural love of learning, combined with appropriate skill sets help our children to continually progress to the next stage of development.
The Place for Learning offers:
- Developmentally appropriate learning: TP4L Centers and thematic workshops;
- Newly designed Dragonfly Nursery (ages 6 weeks to 12 months old);
- Enhanced safety precautions;
- Web-based monitoring system for parents;
- Curriculum supported with learning activities (literacy, numeracy, science, music);
- Master teacher with 32 years experience (and multiple certifications);
- Extended hours for working families (7:30 am to 6:00 pm);
- Full day and half-day schedules.